Nonprofit nation is closed
I’m all in building a community to help new and small nonprofit leaders with funding by teaching them sustainable fundraising so they can sleep at night knowing they will be able to help the people they serve.
Join Nonprofit Nation’s Fundraising Success Path Facebook group! We are talking about the success path and helping you figure out where you are and your next steps.
If you aren’t sleeping at night because you are worried about how you will fund your nonprofit…
…then most likely you are missing the sustainable fundraising strategies that successful nonprofits use every day.
That’s why the membership Nonprofit Nation was created. The fundraising success path in Nonprofit Nation begins with the beginner fundraiser. Each stage adds more sustainable funding strategies until the Booming stage where you are incorporating long-term strategies with an infinite mindset, and implementing strategies that can fund your nonprofit indefinitely.
Nonprofit Nation’s fundraising success path is the most effective way to increase your funding, serve people and your cause.
- In one bite-sized 10-20 minute video each month, you will learn one topic that when implemented, can build your fundraising strategy and ultimately give you more funding.
- The Implementation Guide will give you actionable steps for your stage so you can implement the right things at the right time.
- Q&As so you can get clarity.
- Implementation week where you can get your action steps done.
- You will also have access to past topics, bonus materials, a private Facebook group, and…
- Other surprises along the way.
Everything in Nonprofit Nation is designed to cut the fluff and hone in on the things that get results in the quickest most ethical way possible.
Some topics we will cover in Nonprofit Nation are:
- Ideal Donors
- Social Media/Online Campaigns
- Fundraising Letter Writing
- Fundraising Plans
- Relationship Building
- Legacy Giving
Most nonprofit leaders lay awake at night trying to figure out how to fund their mission. I teach sustainable fundraising in a way that they can take action today so they can serve their clients.
Hi! I’m Alesha Mathis. I can help you move from just getting started funding your new nonprofit to gaining confidence in your fundraising and building relationships to knowing what works for your organization and looking at the infinite game when it comes to funding.
Each month we tackle a fundraising topic on five different levels with short videos and materials to help you quickly implement what you’ve learned. The success path helps you assess where you are so you can immediately work the step your organization needs.
COPYRIGHT © 2019 Mathis Nonprofit Services. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED CONTACT PRIVACY TERMS